Saturday 11 August 2012

I LOVE CLOTHES

ADMISSION 2:
I have a bit of a shopping addiction
(aswell as a food addiction!)

I love clothes. 
I think they are a great expression of self.
Buying clothes gives me this strange sense of satisfaction and self worth.
I dont know whether thats a good or bad thing.

But lately I have been only buying the following items:

1. Baggy jumpers
2. Baggy tops
3. Stretchy pants
4. Accessories

Can anyone see a trend here??? 
I have an awesome wardrobe. 
But I probably only wear about 30% of it.
Because I don't fit into half of it anymore.
Or I don't think I look good in
 it anymore.
I cant even remember the last time I wore once of my dresses. 




1 comment:

  1. Hi Gabi, I'm so jealous of your wardrobe lol! I moved into a smaller place at the start of this year and I had to cull 3/4 of my clothes... horrible! But I so relate to what you're saying about only buying baggy jumpers and stretchy pants... can't wait to get skinnier so I can actually buy something without an elastic waistband lol!

    ReplyDelete